If the above criteria are met and understood:
1. Contact any member of your local Rotary Club. He or she will put you in touch with its Youth Exchange Officer regarding details. Your High School Counselor is usually familiar with the local Rotary Club and can help you make that contact.
2.a Complete the Online Application. Hand-written applications will NOT be accepted.
2.b Once you submit Part 1 of the online application, you'll receive an email with a link prompting you to complete and upload additional information: Dental Report, Medical Report, School Transcripts, and Passport. You will also receive an email link to send to the person who will provide your Secondary School Personal Reference (to be completed online by a High School administrator or teacher). Be sure to alert that person you are applying for the Rotary Youth Exchange Program and he/she should be expecting the email link.
NOTE: Please refer to the Calendar for updates.
3. Contact Outbound Coordinator Megan Webber with additional questions after reading through this information.
4. Virtual Interviews held via Zoom February 1-6 You will be notified shortly afterward if you have been accepted to the program and learn the country assigned to you.
5. Required: Friday, February 24 - Sunday, February 26, 2023 (Quality Inn & Suites in Montrose) - Outbound Orientation for Students and Parents. You will meet with your Country Coordinator, It's Your World Travel, CISI Bolduc Insurance, and learn important information about your year abroad.
6. Required: April 28-30, 2023 (Denver) Final Outbound Orientation for Outbound Students (no Parents)
7. Late July - Early September, 2020 - Departures to exchange countries.