Program Application Cost:
$350 NON-REFUNDABLE Application Fee due upon acceptance of invitation to District Interviews (mid-November).
Program Cost is $6,700* and includes:
* Cost may be subject to change if there is a sudden and significant change in global airfare.
* Any additional costs of emergency return due to unforeseen circumstances (examples: student’s poor behavior, pandemic, disaster, war) will be born by the student/family, not by the MPRYE.)
Payments begin after acceptance into the program via 5 monthly ACH debits of $1350 beginning February 1.
*There is an additional $5 fee PER CHECK to process checks rather than ACH debits.
To declare withdrawal from the program, student must notify in writing:
1. District 5470 Outbound Coordinator
2. Your Sponsor Rotary Club Youth Exchange Officer
3. If you have been provided with the Youth Exchange Blazer, Youth Exchange Trading Pins, and other items provided at Orientation, they must be returned to the Youth Exchange Chair in new condition to receive the refund.
Will be issued to students who voluntarily withdraw, or who have been deemed unfit for exchange by the Mountain & Plains RYE Committee, based on the following parameters. If program participation ends:
May be available to the student, based on need. Please view information about our NEED-BASED scholarships.